§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – Owczarek Sp. z o.o., Nowy Kazanów 28, 26-200 Końskie, KRS 0000319406, NIP: 5671854223, REGON: 141597187, which renders services electronically and stores and gains access to information on the user’s devices.
- Cookies – data files, particularly small text files that are saved and stored on the devices through which the user browses the websites of the company’s online service.
- Administrator’s Cookies – Cookies issued by the Administrator related to the electronic rendering of services by the Administrator by means of the company’s online service.
- External Cookies – Cookies issued by the Administrator’s partners by means of the company’s online service.
- Company’s online service – the website under which the Administrator conducts online service, running under the domain www.owczarek.co.
- Device – an electronic device by means of which the user gains access to the websites of the company’s online service.
- User – the entity for whom services may be rendered electronically in compliance with the regulations and legal provisions or with whom an agreement for electronic rendering of services may be signed.
§ 2 Cookie Types
- The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the user’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other undesired software or malware to penetrate users’ devices in the Cookie transmission process. These files make it possible to identify the software utilized by the user and to adapt the service for every user individually. Cookies usually contain the domain name of their origin, the time of their storage on a device, and their assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookie files:
- Persistent Cookies: these Cookies are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or shutting down the device will not cause them to be removed from the user’s device. The Persistent Cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- Session Cookies: these Cookies are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the time at which the session of the given browser is ended. Any saved information is permanently removed from the device’s memory at that time. The Session Cookies mechanism does not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
- The user is able to limit or disable Cookie file access to the user’s device. If the user avails him/herself of this option, use of the service will be possible, with the exception of functions that required Cookie files due to their nature.
§ 3 Purposes for which Cookies are used
- The service Administrator uses external Cookies for the purpose of collection general and anonymous statistical data by means of Google Analytics tools (external Cookies administrator: Google Inc with headquarters in the USA).
- The service Administrator uses external Cookies for the purpose of popularizing the service by means of the social networking website Facebook.com (external Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc with headquarters in the USA or Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland).
§ 4 Capabilities of defining Cookie storage or access conditions
- The user may independently, and at any time, change settings concerning Cookie files by setting the conditions of Cookie storage and access to the user’s device. The user may make changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence in the settings of the user’s internet browser or by means of service configuration. These settings may be changed in the internet browser settings, particularly in such a way as to block automatic servicing of Cookie files or to display information concerning every instance of Cookie downloading to the user’s device. Detailed information about the capabilities and methods of servicing Cookie files are available in the software settings (of the internet browser).
- The user may delete Cookie files at any time by using available functions in the internet browser that he/she is using.
- Restricting the use of Cookie files may have an impact on certain functions available on the website of the company’s online service.